Re: where does all this 2.6 stuff belong?

>   however, the volume seems to have got to the point where the
> actual shrike-related postings are being swamped, so maybe it
> would be a good idea to move it elsewhere.  the redhat-devel-list
> would seem to be a perfectly respectable place, if people think
> it's worth doing.  whatever works for folks.
>   thoughts? rday

I am fascinated by the 2.6 discussion,
I'd love to see the non-Shrike posts moved off the Shrike list (I think
that expectation is in the list rules somewhere, or is at least implied
in the list name),
I'd be happy to add a 2.6 list to the many dozens to which I am already
subscribed ... it is a matter of a simple filter to get them into the
folder where I view them when I have time.

Thanks for the offer of a very reasonable sort ... doc