Re: where does all this 2.6 stuff belong?

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 21:22, Colburn wrote:

> I am fascinated by the 2.6 discussion,
> I'd love to see the non-Shrike posts moved off the Shrike list (I think
> that expectation is in the list rules somewhere, or is at least implied
> in the list name),
> I'd be happy to add a 2.6 list to the many dozens to which I am already
> subscribed ... it is a matter of a simple filter to get them into the
> folder where I view them when I have time.

I'd wait until after the weekend, maybe when folks are back off
vacations and back to work and such, and then see where things stand.
You never know what people will decide or want to do.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Jury -- Twelve people who determine which client has the better
lawyer."