Re: Mplayer rpms

joe wrote:

Robert Styma wrote:

It appears mplayer is a cool app. As this seems to be the general consensus, it is reasonable to assume that some people have tracked down
all the required RPM's to match the pre-reqs. I am hoping someone took
notes as they did this and could supply a list to the group.

You could make a significant contribution by doing so!

Seriously, the recusion is not infinite, but only 2 levels or so - you'd soon find all the requirements just by noting the output of any usuccessful installations attempts of packages along the way.

OK, here is the list of freshrpms packages on my system: it won't hurt a bit to just grab them all:

a52dec-0.7.4-fr3
a52dec-devel-0.7.4-fr3
aalib-1.4rc5-fr2
aalib-devel-1.4rc5-fr2
alsa-lib-0.9.3-fr2
camE-1.6-fr1
faad2-1.1-fr2.20030409
faad2-devel-1.1-fr2.20030409
fftw-2.1.5-fr1
fftw-devel-2.1.5-fr1
flac-1.1.0-fr3
flac-devel-1.1.0-fr3
flac-xmms-1.1.0-fr3
gcombust-0.1.54-fr2
giblib-1.2.3-fr2
gkrellm-2.1.14-fr1
gkrellm-themes-2.1.8-fr1
gtkspell-2.0.4-fr3
id3lib-3.8.3-fr2
imlib2-1.0.6-fr3
lame-3.93.1-fr2
lame-devel-3.93.1-fr2
libavc1394-0.4.1-fr1
libdv-0.99-fr2
libdvbpsi-0.1.2-fr2
libdvbpsi-devel-0.1.2-fr2
libdvdcss-1.2.7-fr1
libdvdnav-0.1.4-fr0.3note2
libdvdplay-1.0.1-fr2
libdvdread-0.9.4-fr3
libfame-0.9.0-fr2
libid3tag-0.15.0b-fr1
libmad-0.15.0b-fr1
libmcrypt-2.4.22-fr3
libmcrypt-devel-2.4.22-fr3
libmovtar-0.1.3-fr2
libnet-1.1.0-fr2
libpostproc-0.90-fr2
libquicktime-0.9.2-fr0.pre1.2
libquicktime-devel-0.9.2-fr0.pre1.2
libsndfile-1.0.5-fr1
libsndfile-devel-1.0.5-fr1
lirc-0.6.6-fr1
lzo-1.08-fr2
lzo-devel-1.08-fr2mjpegtools-devel-1.6.1-fr5
mpg321-0.2.10-fr2
mplayer-0.90-fr2
mplayer-fonts-1.0-fr1
mplayer-skins-1.3-fr1