Re: 25 'coolest' softwares not present in default RH install

> On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Martin Stricker wrote:
>

>> Well, I could rephrase that into "What does postfix give you that
>> sendmail [replace with any other decent MTA] does not?" *grin* Different
>
> With sendmail you get to join the exploit of the month club. That was my
> reason
> for switching several years ago and I have never looked back.

I've switched almost all my machines from sendmail to postfix.
I only run sendmail on our mail mail server, because it has the best spam
filtering.
The next version of postfix supports 5xx error code rejection of spam or
virus's.  The current version does not.

I onced looked for any listed exploits on postfix, via the changelogs, and
vulnerability websites, and i could not find a SINGLE exploit.