Re: anyone interested in a separate mailing list for the 2.6 kernel?

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> On 12 Jul 2003, Robert L Cochran wrote:
>
> > Where is the rumored separate mailing list?
>
> if folks are still interested, as soon as the changes make it to
> the DNS servers, the domain enoriver.com can host a mailing list
> devoted strictly to kernel 2.6 issues under red hat.

I realize you are going to do this anyway but I have to ask WHY??

Arjan and Bill already said this was on topic for this list. There
are enough people interested in it that I have not seen anyone complain
about it. Just what is it you are trying to accomplish besides getting
people to subscribe to yet another mailing list? For sure talking about
the 2.6 test kernels is better than some of the flamewars that go on here. ;)

Besides if someone really objects thay can use procmail >/dev/null.

--
......Tom		Registered Linux User #14522	http://counter.li.org
tdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxx	My current SpamTrap ------->	mtd123@xxxxxxxxxxxx