Re: Extra programs for Red Hat

perhaps an apt-get or yum install example would show that this is fairly easy

unfortunately, I don't know the package names .. it would be better if there was a
way to browse a apt-get or yum repository for package names/descriptions

Maybe there is and I just don't know it .. yet

--
Brian Johnson
* This is where my witty signature line would be if I bothered to edit this line :) *