Re: The wrong value, was: Extra programs for Red Hat

OK, that's true.

But then you should have one ROCK SOLID installer, which
redhat-config-packages is not.

I mean, I cannot remember how many times I am on the phone instructing
users to repeat those steps of rebuilding rpmdb while installing RPMS I
gave them on a separate CD.

--
Igor Nestorovic
University of Belgrade