Plugging my project: DLIP

This is a test message.  The Shrike list isn't taking my messages, so
being the lazy bum that I am, I'm just continuing to try sending
messages instead of contact anyone.

In case it goes through, (It has been quite a while since my last test
message.) I'd like to plug my SourceForge project.  It's called DLIP:
Desktop List of Installed/Installable Programs.  I think it's a
wonderful idea that will make it easier to install programs in Linux
than any other OS.  Check out the homepage, http://dlip.sourceforge.net/
or the summary, http://sourceforge.net/projects/dlip/ and read the
data.  It's brief and to the point.  Download the dlip_spec file, and
comment on the message board.  I hope to have this project functional
enough that Red Hat will consider adding it to the next release...

-Benjamin Vander Jagt