Re: camera and zip question

Sorry, quick with the send button. Her is my fstab:

LABEL=/ / ext3 defaults 1 1
LABEL=/boot /boot ext3 defaults 1 2
LABEL=/data /data ext3 defaults 1 2
none /dev/pts devpts gid=5,mode=620 0 0
LABEL=/home /home ext3 defaults 1 2
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
none /dev/shm tmpfs defaults 0 0
LABEL=/tmp /tmp ext3 defaults 1 2
LABEL=/usr /usr ext3 defaults 1 2
LABEL=/var /var ext3 defaults 1 2
/dev/hde2 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/cdrom1 /mnt/cdrom1 udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/hdb1 /public vfat auto,gid=windows,umask=002 0 0
/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy auto noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0
/dev/sda1 /mnt/camera auto noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0
/dev/sda4 /mnt/zip auto noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0

I have not recreated the directories, every time I reboot they get deleted along with the fstab entries, hope this is enough info for now...Thanks for the quick reply. Why would the entries in fstab get deleted, because there is no media in the units?