Re: Update blues

> It just means admins will have to do some
> sanity checks - as one of the posters said,
> it's a good idea to try out the updates on
> non mission-critical boxes first -
>
> We don't have any issues with RH 9 in a
> production setting, we just have to follow
> general common-sense guidelines - but all
> things considered we're happy with the
> RH 9 production servers we've deployed.

If you are running Red Hat 9 on a production server, I imagine you would
upgrade to RH 10/11... when support/errata for RH 9 ends in 11 months.  If so,
you effectively become a test site for bleeding edge features that Red Hat will
introduce into new releases.  This would most likely have a negative impact on
reliability and stability of your servers.