Re: nautilus cd buring

thanks, when running nautilus as root, I can burn a cd using the
burn:/// window and the "write to CD" button...
BUT: while fixating the CD the whole system freezes and I have to
restart Linux RH9

Second question: how to burn a multi-session CD with burn:/// ?

thanks for help
christoph

--
Christoph Lehmann <christoph.lehmann@xxxxxx>