Re: gcc-3.3?

Hi Alessandro,

Is there any chance you could format your emails to the list a little
differently?

The problem is that "top posting" is appropriate for one to one emails
but when posting to a list it is better to put your added text below the
text which you are replying to.  This makes it easier for the hundreds of
persons on the list who are reading your list posting to follow the logic.
(This email you just posted is so short it doesn't matter there, but for long
ones its very helpful to use bottom posting).

Just a thought.