What is the best X/kde applications to use to send/recieve faxes

hello,
	sending and recieving faxes is something i have still been doing
on my wifes windows machine.  i bought a modem (intel ham 536ep) and
have tested it with a ppp connection.  I am ready to start using linux
to send and recieve faxes.

i am using rh9

i checked out redhat-config-packages, but didnt see anything about
faxing.

i did a little searching and am wondering which applications to use.

i want to send/recieve faxes in Xwindows/KDE.

right now i have none of these apps installed.

should i use efax + klprfax ?
mgetty ?
mgetty-sendfax ?
some other combination ?

right now if i try to send a fax thru konqueror
a dialog box pops up 'kdeprintfax'
which craps out due to lack of /usr/bin/fax
i noticed efax provides a /usr/bin/fax
but klprfax doesnt show a dependency on efax
???

what combination of apps provides sending/recieving of faxes in
Xwindows/KDE

thanks

randy