Re: Increasing Memory Usage

I never knew about the "free" command.  But, I still don't understand
how the system can start only using about 100M and now it is using
almost all of the built in memory.  And starting to use swap space.

             total       used       free     shared    buffers
cached
Mem:        513852     488336      25516          0     137064
227048
-/+ buffers/cache:     124224     389628
Swap:       650552       6708     643844

Thanks,
Jeff