Re: a few questions about RH9.0

On Sun, 2003-04-27 at 17:05, John Zimmerman wrote:

> You have probably made an error in your fstab modifications.  If you
> look in /etc/ you probably have a file called "fstab.revoke".  This
> means what you added was revoked and removed.  Fix the errors in your
> fstab and everything should work fine.

Sure he/she isn't talking about during boot up when they see the
"Updating fstab" or whatever wording that is?  I see it all the time now
during boot up but I hadn't changed anything hardware related, or
anything at all for that matter.

Maybe it's saying it's updating no matter if anything is changing or
not, and maybe it's not even actually touching the fstab file?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Hand over the code, and no one gets hurt!"