Re: Unable to Connect to Internet

I notice that all of these resolv.conf files are listing 127.0.0.1
first.  Are you running a caching-only name server locally?  If not, you
need to remove that line.  (If you ARE running a local name server, you
might try removing that line anyway to make sure.)

Also, do you have a firewall runing?  Normally, the initscripts will
automatically 'punch holes' in the firewall for your DNS servers, but
something could be wrong with that.

P.S.  Yes, I saw a bunch of messages recently from some idiot
demonstrating his ability to copy and paste the f-word.

--Jeremy