Re: kernel from up2date

Hi Sebastian,

Yeah in Red Hat 9, just click the "start" menu with the red hat icon and
select "System Settings" from the first menu followed by "Add/Remove
applications".  You will then be prompted for a root password followed
by a list of packages you currently have installed on your system.  You
should see a category on this list called "kernel development".
Select that and click ok, then you should be all set.

I hope this helps :-)

~~Nick