Cross Platform Scheduling App

I need a cross platform scheduling app for personal use.  Wifey and I have a
lot of doctor appointments and such for ourselves and our grandchildren.  It
has to be "falling off a log" simple to use or I'll never get my wife to use
it.  A moderately complex setup is OK, as long as day to day use is easy.

I'm running Shrike and her computer runs W2k.  Computers are networked, shares
functioning, etc.  Database of appointments would probably be stored on her
machine or mine.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Joebewan