Re: RedHat9 RAID woes

Sheeze, sorry about the html post.

Here's a repost without the html bs.

No, nor it is not defined on my working RH7 box. Is this a new requirement with
RH9? Looking at the sysinit script, there has been some checking added which is
looking at the  fstab. If I comment this section of code out of sysinit the machine
mounts the
RAID md0 just fine.

However I am also seeing an entry of "mount :
LABEL=/boot duplicate not mounted: immediately following the activation of the
RAID.

Here is my fstab from my working RH7 box. The only real difference on my 9 box is
that the ext2 filesystems are ext3.

LABEL=/                 /                       ext2    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660 noauto,owner,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto    noauto,owner    0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
/dev/hda6               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0