Re: List Admin please filter ALL >>> "Shrike-list digest, Vol "

Unfortunately, this is true.

My answer is to autorespond to the culprit, reminding them that they
should not set their out of office systems to reply to everything that
comes in, and then to delete the message from my own inbox.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe