Re: Will RH8 and RH9 Co-Exist? MORE INFO

On Monday 09 June 2003 1:13 pm, Colburn wrote:
> Thought I understood the instruction from Mike to edit fstab ...
>
> Changed:
>
> LABEL=/   /
> LABEL=/boot  /boot
>
> TO:
>
> LABEL=/boot  /dev/hda
> LABEL=/      /dev/hdb

should actually be
/dev/hda1 /boot
/dev/hdb2 /

or something like that depending exactly on what yours are  i should have
added to my earlier post you will need to change fstab for the install you
change the labels on to match what you change them to an dyou will also need
to remake the initrd

Dennis