Re: Will RH8 and RH9 Co-Exist? MORE INFO

You went the wrong way.

Instead, you should have changed:

LABEL=/boot    /boot
LABEL=/        /

/dev/hda    /boot
/dev/hdb    /

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe