From: "Bill Gradwohl" <bill@xxxxxxx>
To: <shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 12:51 PM
Subject: Main Board Suggestion

> I need a RH9 capable main board for a specialized application. It's
going into an airplane cockpit for a while. All it has to do is Ethernet
packet capture for an Ethernet device already in the plane. That device
isn't working as expected and its diagnostics are poor. Packet capture
may help.

> Due to space limitations, I'm  looking for an all in one board that
has the video and ethernet on the main board. That way there won't be
any slots used and the vertical height of the "computer" is likely to be
the top of the CPU chip fan.

> Is anyone using an all in one main board that RH9 will install on
cleanly and the video and Ethernet work from the get go? I don't care if
its AMD or Intel CPU. USB and Sound are unimportant.