Intel i810 - No Sound

Ever since upgrading to the last two most recent kernels, I have had no
sound on my system at all. My system is an Asus P4S8X motherboard with
on-board audio. I believe it's a C-Media 6-channel system that uses the
Intel i810 audio driver. At any rate the most current kernel from Red
Hat and the last one do not produce even the slightest squeak from the
system.

Any ideas from people with similar motherboards? I'd like to get my
sound working again.

Cheers,

Chris

--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,