Re: Problem with apache in 9.0

actually i use a firewall to redirect to my webserver
.. i am attaching the output pagethat shouldent be
displayed the real page that should have been
displayed & the httpd.conf file

hope this helps in sorting out my problem
the same is happening when i am accessing the site
with ip address ..

thankx

--- Jonathan Gardner <jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> --

=====
*º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨¨*¤ Allah-hu-Akber*º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨*¤

http://calendar.yahoo.com

<<< text/html; name="index.htm": Unrecognized >>>
Title: ClickOnline Networks...

Hamid Gillani

Next GameZone Touranament
will be held on 28th june
2003

Clickonline Networks is a Network Services Provider (NSP) and Cable Internet provider (CIP). Founded in 2001, ClickonlineNetworks operates IP network backbone that is ranked among the top quality service providers in Diffrent areas of Karachi Pakistan, and with more then 300 clients all over Karachi. The Clickonline Networks was created with state-of-the-art technology & expert engineering.
The Clickonline Networks marries speed and client support,We delivers service to customers in; Gulshan Iqbal, F.B Area (Gulberg), Al Noor , Shanti Nager, Rupali Residency as well as in P E C H S Karachi.
Clickonline Networks core services include; Internet access, Virtual Private Networks, DSL network , Windows Based Networks Installation & managment ,Linux Based Networks Installation & managment also a Provider of Open Source based Network Solutions.Clickonline Networks employs a talented staff of individuals who embrace an encouraging environment that provides the necessary resources to pursue and achieve their highest potentials. Our organization has developed a culture that truly captures the entrepreneurial spirit of innovative thinking people.
For more Information about us goto ClickOnline Offical Site

premier Islamic commercial bank

Download Windows Media Player
Skin Now.

Please pay your due by 5th