Re: SCO versus Linux Lawsuit Threatens RH?

Microsoft bought a license from SCO. It is probably related to AT&T code
in Xenix that might have gone all the way to NT. The TCP/IP stack is
definitely BSD derived and AT&T claimed copyrights over early BSD.
As for the lawsuit, IBM had the habit of terminating with extreme
prejudice anyone that sues them, even on clear-and-cut cases. Let's see
how they handle this. If they stall the process with a couple of
injunctions for 3-4 years SCO will starve to death anyway.

--
Z <zleite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>