Re: PDA Recommendation

Bill Rugolsky Jr. wrote:

IntelliSync? We don't need no stinkin' IntelliSync. In addition to
rsync, the Zaurus can run NFS server, Samba, and the boa web server, so
there is no need to copy data back and forth. Watch the look on a Windows
user's face as he downloads media files from your Zaurus web server. ;-p

You just about have me convinced - I'm wavering between a laptop and a PDA for emergency remote access to client sites when I get called at odd hours. Riddle me this, what kind of fees are you having to pay for the wireless internet access?

Joe