Re: Netscape 7.1

Ok,

I just install 7.1, by default it installs to

/usr/local/netscape

>From there as a regular user you should be able to run

[justin@xxxxx justin]$ /usr/local/netscape/netscape&
[1] 2056

It started right up, have you tried that????

[justin@xxxxx justin]$ whereis netscape
netscape: /usr/local/netscape
[justin@xxxxx justin]$ ls /usr/local/netscape
chrome             libnss3.so          libXprt.so.1
components         libnssckbi.so       libXptl.so
Cool               libplc4.so          libXptl.so.1
defaults           libplds4.so
mozilla-xremote-client
icons              libprldap50.so      netscape
install.log        libsmime3.so        netscape-bin
libgkgfx.so        libsoftokn3.chk     plugins
libgtkembedmoz.so  libsoftokn3.so      regchrome
libgtksuperwin.so  libssl3.so          registry
libgtkxtbin.so     libxlibrgb.so       regxpcom
libjsj.so          libxpcom_compat.so  res
libldap50.so       libxpcom.so         run-mozilla.sh
libmozjs.so        libXpcs.so          searchplugins
libmozz.so         libXpcs.so.1
systemSignature.jar
libmsgbaseutil.so  libxpistub.so       xpicleanup
libnspr4.so        libXprt.so