Re: anyone interested in a separate mailing list for the 2.6kernel?

Count me in any Red Hat-enabled 2.5.x or 2.6.x kernel mailing list. And
let me know when it become available.

I only wish I were as skilled as some of you folks out there, but I do
have a lovely 2.5 kernel running.

Bob Cochran

--
Need help with computer hardware or software? I can take care of it in
your home at very reasonable cost.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA
http://www.greenbeltcomputer.biz/