Re: Seril ATA. Anyone using the new Hard Drives?

I hope to upgrade to one of the new 800 MHz motherboards later this
year. I'm happy with my Gigabyte GA-8IHXP motherboard but it needa RDRAM
and messing with RDRAM was an expensive mistake.

Thanks

Bob Cochran

--
Need help with computer hardware or software? I can take care of it in
your home at very reasonable cost.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA
http://www.greenbeltcomputer.biz/