Re: moving up to 2.5 kernels

I realize this is a bit of a stupid question, but how do you actually
apply the bk patch 'patch-2.5.73-bk8.bz2'?

Thanks

Bob Cochran

--
Need help with computer hardware or software? I can take care of it in
your home at very reasonable cost.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA
http://www.greenbeltcomputer.biz/