Re: Subversion repositry

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 05:11:58PM +1000, Damien Covey wrote:
> I currenly have a Subversion repository that I am serving remotely using
> svnserver.  I want to use Apache to do this with its capabilities.  From
> what I have been reading at subversion.tigris.org I need the mod_dav_svn
> library.  I have tried to find this module for Apache but cant locate
> it.  I tried re-compiling subersion, but that wouldnt work for me
> either.  Do I need to recompile Apache or am I way off base?

Unfortunately, the version of Apache shipped with RH9 (actually, the real
problem is the version of APR, not the version of Apache, but anyway) is
too old to work properly with any recent version of mod_dav_svn.

My best suggestion at this point is to look at David Summers' RPMs, which
are linked to off of the file sharing page at http://subversion.tigris.org.
Keep in mind: any other modules that you need (PHP is the big one, but most
third party modules fall into this as well) will need to be rebuilt after
you've installed those packages.

--
Edward S. Marshall <esm@xxxxxxxxx>
http://esm.logic.net/

Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.