Re: RBL blocking of rogers.com valid user e-mail addresses?

This one time, at band camp, Doug B <brucks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't have an answer to spam, but punishing the inocent to control the
> guilty is certainly not the way to do it.

But thats the way it is in the real world.
It is always a case of the misdeeds of a few who stuff things up for the many.

America bombs the crapper out of Bagdad and kills hundreds of innocents to control
the terrorist threat.

Its just the way the world works today. I'm not saying it is good or bad, it is
just the way it is.

Kind regards
Kevin

--