RE: RBL blocking of rogers.com valid user e-mail addresses?

Yes I know, that is the problem! I am unfortunately in the range of denied addresses. DHCP has nothing to do with it. I and others on our network are paying for someone else's trouble. :-)

Dan

From: "Michael Creed Jr." <mikejr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: RBL blocking of rogers.com valid user e-mail addresses?
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:50:33 -0400

>My IP is dynamic here, however it has yet to change for months.

I'm not so sure the frequency that your IP changes has the effect
on the black listing. If I'm not mistaken, the lists are compiled
to include known blocks of dynamically assigned addresses. So if
you're one of the lucky ones to get added as a dynamically assigned
netblock to one of these blacklists, you're S.O.L.