FP 2002 Extensions on RH 9

For reasons I won't go into here, I need to install FP2002K server extensions.

I have just about gotten the FP2002 Server Extensions installed. Several
things are a little different with RH9 (using basically the RH8 info) and
Apache 2. The folks at http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/faq2002.htm have done a
nice job of listing the problems one can encounter. For example, the use of -t
apache-2.0 with owsadm.exe is mandatory, yet is buried in the middle of an
readme file giving the example output from an install. However, I have run
into something strange which appears to be a Mozilla 1.3 issue, but would
appreciate some feedback.

The FP admin online program has a link "More Information" that contains
javascript:HelpWindow('wsgpSec.htm'); for the link. When the link is clicked,
the help window pops up, but shows the source code rather than executing the
html code.

The FP admin online program has several configuration links. When the submit
button is clicked I get a Mozilla pop-up asking me whether I want to save the
file (fpadmcgi.exe) or open it. The submit button has the following construct:

<form action=fpadmcgi.exe method="POST" name=frm
onsubmit="return(ConstructWeb());">

However, when I click Cancel on the popup dialog, the action is executed anyway.

Best I can tell with testing is that it works with IE5.5 (windows with windows?).

A search of bugzilla.mozilla did not reveal much.

Do these appear to be legit bugs that need reporting or is it something that
needs to be changed in a configuration file somewhere?

Thank you. Mike.