Re: FP 2002 Extensions on RH 9

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 02:20, Mike Vanecek wrote:
> I have just about gotten the FP2002 Server Extensions installed. Several
> things are a little different with RH9 (using basically the RH8 info) and
> Apache 2. The folks at http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/faq2002.htm have done a
> nice job of listing the problems one can encounter. For example, the use of -t
> apache-2.0 with owsadm.exe is mandatory, yet is buried in the middle of an
> readme file giving the example output from an install. However, I have run
> into something strange which appears to be a Mozilla 1.3 issue, but would
> appreciate some feedback.

Hrm, RedHat 9 ships with Mozilla 1.2.1, perhaps you should try it
instead of 1.3, or you should try 1.4?

I've actually seen the viewing code instead of rendered output issue
randomly with newer versions of Mozilla. It could be some improper page
coding on the part of this admin interface. If the document doesn't have
a proper DOCTYPE and isn't validated HTML, who knows how it might be
rendered.

--
Shawn <drevil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.warpcore.org/