RH9: Kerberos V and OpenSSH

Has anyone been able to make OpenSSH interoperate with Kerberos V?

I have been able to setup a Kerberos V KDC on one of my LAN servers. I
can use Kerberized telnet and telnetd programs to gain remote access to
my server, but I want to use OpenSSH insetad. I want OpenSSH to allow me
to automatically log on remotely using Kerberos V without relying on
public-keys or passwords.

I'm currently using public-key security to access my server and have
disabled password-based access. I can ssh into the server from my laptop
without supplying any password (using my private key cached by
ssh-agent). When doing this, I can use klist on the server to see the
TGT ticket. If I try to ssh back again into the same server, it seems no
Kerberos V authentication is performed. Instead, it fails complaining:

debug1: authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interactive

It seems ssh is not trying to use Kerberos, but only public-key and
password. I have enabled the following in /etc/ssh/sshd_config:

KerberosAuthentication yes

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Linux Registered User #287198