Re: Dual Monitors

This one time, at band camp, "Mitch Crane" <tenacious_x@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 From
> there I just pasted my old mouse and keyboard configs back in from the
> backup, fixed a few monitor params, and added the Xinerama flag.
>
> I noticed some (all?) dialogs poping up spanning the monitors. I don't
> know if that's a window manager issue or if maybe there's a fix for
> that. If not, it's not a serious problem.

Something that is failing me atm, I get odd behavior when I use the
Xinerama flag in XF86Config.

It starts up with the dual monitors but adds an extra, blank, tool
bar at the bottom which needs to be deleted to reveal the normal
toolbar below.

What Flag are you using in your ServerOptions?

Kind regards
Kevin

--
 ______