Re: Evolution problem with RedHat 9.0?

On Sat, 2003-04-12 at 21:06, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> > 	Well kick my bee-hind!  That's what those little icons are for.
>
> The only time i ever open a new window to view  a email is if one of my family
> members email me a photo  otherwise  i use the preview  mode   much much
> simpler.

	FWIW I still use the preview mode for that.  Just open the attachment
in it and then, if needed, click on one of the image viewing apps it
will suggest for greater viewing pleasure.

	To be honest, the only time I actually have opened an email in it's own
window is if I accidentally click to many times on the email in the list
window.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.