Evolution problem with RedHat 9.0?

After the last up2date actions from RHN I appear to have lost some
functionality with Evolution. I now only get the icons for goto next and

If I open an email to its own window I have options to reply, move, mark
for deletion and print but not for goto next message, or the previous
one. The drop down menus offer no help for this either.

I assume some flag has been set incorrectly but where is it? A look at
the xml files did not shine much light on anything.

Has anyone had this problem or better a fix.

TIA

Steve