Re: Can't shutdown / logout from Nautilus desktop.

Elton Woo wrote:
On April 11, 2003 10:23 pm, Audioslave - 7M3 - Live wrote:

Somebody mentioned having the problem, after prelink. I just prelinked
my RH8 Toshiba 233 MHz / 64 meg laptop with prelink -av and the mail
seems quicker. I didn't have any logout problems either.

Maybe prelink, logout and the shrike snapshot need adjustment.

If you did a prelink, which options did you specify?

I haven't complied anything, so I haven't been paying attention to the discussion of prelinking... <*DUH*!!> .. and what snapshot? sorry, but you "lost me at the bakery"! <*chuckle*>

Elton ;-)

Someone pre-linked their system, then undid their prelinking. They had trouble relating to loging out. The way it sounded, from their posting. It happened with the prelinking, but wasn't present, without the prelinked system.

If you didn't try out prelinking, it might be related to something else.

The "snapshot" is just the state of this RH release. After 6 months, it will be another "snapshot" of the current state of their distribution development. (except for eratta and serious program issues)

I believe that you were having trouble logging out from nautilus. The other complaint was loggimg out, in general, from the GUI.

Jim C.

--
E = MC ** 2 +- 3db