Re: Survival CD

I just wanted to thank everyone who had given me tips and ideas on how to recover
the system yesterday. I really DO appreciate ALL the assistance and suggestions.
I managed to boot off cd1 in linux rescue mode and replace the glibc that had given
my system the hickups, and get the machine working as expected, again. It sparked
some very interesting conversation on the list as well, which was quite enlightening
in some respects.

Not to belabour the point, and i hate to ask, but will there be a System
Administrator Survival CD (based on rhl 9) being released at all? I noticed that
ftp.redhat.de/pub/rh-addons/rescue-cd/ has an iso but unfortunately its for rhl
8.0, and honestly i would love to see a revised version put out.

Any thoughts, ideas?

Again, thanks for all the help yesterday.
Michael Weiner