Re: Dual PROC AMD

Bummer, can you elaborate as to why you dislike it. I don't care about it's winDOZE functionality.
That would have been one of my choices since it has the onboard lan.
I see several versions of the 2468 board on websight I'm planning to make purchase from. Monarch Computers. I bought my last board from them and it's been running 24/7 nearly two years with no troubles whatsoever.
I'm looking at this Tyan Thunder K7X S2468GN. It has a 3.3 V 64 bit slot and a 5 V 64 bit slot. Will have to do my homework to see what the difference is. I assume my Adaptec 39160 will work in the 5 volt slot. But now I'm getting off list topic so better stop here.