Re: Using Nautilus burn .. failed

I was having this same problem when cdrecord2 came out, what i needed to
do to rectify this was to compile ide-cd and ide-scsi as modules and load
them from rc.local eg. "modprobe ide-cd" and /n "modprobe ide-scsi" and
everything worked fine, with cdrecord2 you no longer need to specify
"hdx=ide-scsi" in your kernel parms.

Hopefully this will point you in the proper direction.

These 2.5K bytes were from Audioslave - 7M3 - Live,