Re: HPT302 (Rocket133) Issues

Arjan's post explains a similar issue I have with my 2 Western Digital
WD1200JB's. Don't worry, you'll be fine.

One thing you don't want to do is operate an old Kenwood radio
transciever with 45 watts of output blasting from the antenna which is
positioned a few inches from your shiny new computer. What a system
killer that is! You'll be forced into reinstalling the OS. At least, I
was. Live and learn.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA