Re: why linux might be a tough sell in some markets ...

Jeremy Portzer wrote:

How is this related to the installation, configuration, or use of Red
Hat Linux 9 really baffles me though, Rob.  Might I suggest you consider
an alternate forum for political discussion.  (Contact me off-list if
you need some suggestions.)

Well, I enjoyed it Rob.

I say that until someone with an email address that has "@redhat.com" at the end of it speaks to what is "on topic" or not, then everything but personal nastiness ought to be allowed (and that's just called being polite).

dk