rh9, Grip doesnt get track info?

I have installed rh9 on my computer and laptop. When I put in a music CD, the CD player that launches when I put the music CD in has no problem showing the track names. When I run Grip it always shows Unknown disc. I didn't have a problem when I had rh8.0 on there. Is it possible the built in rh9 firewall settings are interferring with trying to access the freedb? Ive tried 2 different music cds and grip doesnt show track names. I went to freedb.org and search for the cds and they are listed. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance