Re: prelinking causes flakiness

J Sloan wrote:

I've run prelink now on 2 different shrike desktop systems, trying various options, and on each system it causes the identical flakiness. One thing in particular I noted on both systems was that after prelinking, the gnome logout button is broken - it has no effect, so that CTRL-ALT-BKSP must be used to exit.

I can't reproduce that. I've prelinked one system which was upgraded from RHL 8, and one system that was a fresh install with GNOME, KDE, and development packages. Neither seems to have any problems, including logging out.

I tried each of the following:

prelink -av
prelink -avmR
prelink -avm --libs-only