Re: CD Burning still a losing proposition

Jack Bowling wrote:
** Reply to message from Audioslave - 7M3 - Live <creed7m3live@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Sun, 06 Apr 2003 20:35:34 -0400

snip>
Anyway, it sounds like either the ide-scsi module or the programs that deal with burning CDRs.

Just to be clear here, I have had Big Fat Zero problems burning CDs in TAO mode on my aging Plextor *scsi* writer in RH 7 and 8 series. So the ide-scsi code would seem to be implicated somehow.

jb

This seems to relieve the cdrecording with scsi devices. I hope the success with those with scsi can help steer the developers to the problem with scsi emulation. My errors are all discs, since 7.3. (brougt up too many times already.)

Jim C.

-- E = MC ** 2 +- 3db