Happy ending of: How to check *CDROM* correctness?

Thanks to all those who explained how to proceed, and gave the exact
sizes and checksum of the 3 iso images of shrike. Below is what I got
on the three CDROMS. Besides thanks, my very last question (mere
curiosity actually) is: it seems that I indeed have 3 CDs from
original RH isos, but are they the ones in the boxed set, or the ones
available today from *public* ftp server at Red Hat?

	Ciao,
		Marco Fioretti

[root@xxxxxxx root]# dd if=/dev/cdrom bs=2048 count=326656 | md5sum -
326656+0 records in
326656+0 records out
400c7fb292c73b793fb722532abd09ad  -
[root@xxxxxxx root]# dd if=/dev/cdrom bs=2048 count=330816| md5sum -
330816+0 records in
330816+0 records out
6b8ba42f56b397d536826c78c9679c0a  -
[root@xxxxxxx root]# dd if=/dev/cdrom bs=2048 count=248336| md5sum -
248336+0 records in
248336+0 records out
af38ac4316ba20df2dec5f990913396d  -
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a
vacuum.                                        -- Arthur C. Clarke